I came across this description of “The Maitreya’s” (aka the anti-christ?) Emergence in a book written by Benjamin Creme, his front man, or perhaps more correctly, his John the Baptist.
For those who are interested in the possible emergence of the anti-christ, The Maitreya certainly qualifies in every aspect that I’ve been able to determine. Satan has been planning this event since at least the 1890’s, and The Maitreya has contacts galore within all the major governments and especially within the media.
His front organization, Share International, claims that he has made over 100 appearances on the TV and in the media in the USA, Mexico and Brazil. He is currently anonymous and supposedly appearing on media outlets in Russia. The following account tells of how and when he plans on revealing himself to the general public;
“Day of Declaration
When the world stock markets collapse – as soon as it is obvious
that they are on their final plunge – Maitreya will
emerge. He will take up an invitation to appear on a major television
network in the United States. The invitation has already
been issued, but Maitreya will determine the timing of the interview.
After the initial interview, all the networks will want
to interview Him. However, He will not be introduced as
Maitreya or the Christ, but simply as a man of extraordinary
wisdom and love.
Maitreya does not come as a religious teacher, but as a spiritual
teacher. We have to broaden our idea of what ‘spiritual’
is. We have to spiritualize every aspect of our lives.
The problem is the commercialization of all aspects of life.
We say it in two words – market forces.
Market forces are the
excuse for everything that we do. Maitreya says commercialization
is more dangerous to the world than an atomic bomb.
When we share the produce of the world more equitably,
we at a stroke make war and terrorism a thing of the past. We
create the conditions of trust. When we have trust, we can sit
down and work out the answer to every problem.
Thus will Maitreya speak. Look for such a man speaking in
those terms, much more eloquently and simply than I have
done. If you believe that He is speaking truly, make it your
work to be the first to change, the first to sacrifice.
When enough people are following, not Maitreya, but the
thoughts, the ideas, the advice of Maitreya, He will be invited
to speak to the entire world on what we will call the Day of
On that day Maitreya will appear on the television
sets of everyone at the same time throughout the world.
He will address the world, but will not actually speak.
Maitreya is omniscient and omnipresent, and will create
during this time a telepathic rapport with every adult in the
world. Everyone will hear Maitreya’s thoughts, His ideas, His
hopes, His plans for the future, telepathically, inwardly in their
own language. The Japanese will hear Him in Japanese, the
French in French, the Germans in German, the Chinese in
Chinese, and so on.
He will tell humanity about itself, about
how old we are, how long we have been evolving to this relative
point (not so high as we think). He will show what lies
ahead, the science of the future.
Maitreya will show the high level from which we have
fallen, into the mediocrity of materialism today. And He will
show the way forward, through the acceptance of the principle
of sharing, declaring our sense of the one brotherhood and sisterhood
of humanity, enabling us to set out again on the
spiritual path, the path that leads not to competition but to oneness.
That is what the New Age is about, the Age of Synthesis.
Synthesis means the drawing together and creation of oneness,
a unity out of disparate parts. You will find that is the aim of
the evolutionary process: unity in diversity, the greatest diversity
in the fullness of unity.
While He is speaking, Maitreya’s energy will flow out in
tremendous potency through the hearts of all humanity. This
will evoke an intuitive, heartfelt response to the message. On
the physical plane there will be hundreds of thousands of spontaneous
miracle healings throughout the world. In these three
ways you will know that that One and, of course, only that
One, is Maitreya Buddha, the Christ, the Imam Mahdi, Kalki
Avatar, Krishna, Messiah, by whatever name He is looked for
and awaited. That day will define the entire future for humanity.
London, March 2008″ http://share-international.org/books?d=AOH
The apostle Paul speaks of just such a man in his Second Letter to the Thessalonian Church. Paul warns them as follows;
Events prior to the Lord’s Second Coming – verses 1 – 12
“1. Now, dear brothers and sisters, let us clarify some things about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and how we will be gathered to meet him.
2. Don’t be so easily shaken or alarmed by those who say that the day of the Lord has already begun. Don’t believe them, even if they claim to have had a spiritual vision, a revelation, or a letter supposedly from us.
3. Don’t be fooled by what they say. For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness is revealed—the one who brings destruction.
4. He will exalt himself and defy everything that people call god and every object of worship. He will even sit in the temple of God, claiming that he himself is God.
5. Don’t you remember that I told you about all this when I was with you?
6. And you know what is holding him back, for he can be revealed only when his time comes.
7. For this lawlessness is already at work secretly, and it will remain secret until the one who is holding it back steps out of the way.
8. Then the man of lawlessness will be revealed, but the Lord Jesus will kill him with the breath of his mouth and destroy him by the splendor of his coming.
9. This man will come to do the work of Satan with counterfeit power and signs and miracles.
10. He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them.
11. So God will cause them to be greatly deceived, and they will believe these lies.
12. Then they will be condemned for enjoying evil rather than believing the truth.”
(II Thess 2:1-12).
None of us can be certain that The Maitreya is the man of lawlessness that Paul speaks of. But if it walks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, …..
Love In Jesus’ Name